Bedmi Puri Instant Mix – 500gm
A Northern India specialty that can be eaten at any time or meal of the day. Also ideal for festivals and seasons and weathers all year round. Made out of urad dal and variety of spices making the piping hot puris flavourful and healthy without any hassle made too easy by Agrawal’s 420 Bedmi Puri mix which can be served with aloo sabzi , pickle , curd , chutneys etc .
Steps to Make Yummy Bedmi Poori with Agrawal 420 Instant Bedmi Poori Mix
- Initially take 500g Bedmi atta in platter.
- Knead with 300ml Warm Water.
- Put a spoon of ghee on it and cover with wet cloth for 50-60 min after that make into puri size and fry it.
- TIPS: Take more oil in frying pan to make puri better and consume lesser oil.
- PROCEDURE TO SERVE: when ready, serve hot Bedmi Puri with Aloo Sabji or Bedmi Chatni.